Saturday, June 02, 2012

Saturday 9: Crown of Creation

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Crown of Creation


1. Do you understand a belief model based on creationism?
Understand it? Yes, but no way do I believe it. If the world is only 3000 years old, don’t you think someone would have noticed those dinosaurs walking around with us.

2. Is your house run more like a dictatorship or a democracy?
Since I single I run it like a dictatorship. What I say goes.

3. Are you likely to forgive a transgression and give someone a second chance?
I always give people a second and third chance.

4. Is religion a big part of your life?
No. But that doesn't mean that I not religious.

5. Do you feel your job (or your spouse's if you work at home) is safe?
I retired. I worry more about the stock market and my 401(K)s

6. Do you believe in gay marriage? Why?
Yes. You don't pick who you love.

7. Do you think the current U.S. war will lead to a more peaceful world?
That is kind of like saying that you can put out a fire by throwing gasoline on it.

8. Do you like people with swagger?
They are too smug

9. What kind of budget do you live on, is it tight or carefree?
My budget system is to spend as little as possible and hopefully it last for the whole month and I don’t have to tap into my savings.

2 comments:

  1. I always wondered how certain people explained dinosaurs in their theories.


    Have a great rest of your Saturday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/06/what-kind-of-budget-do-you-live-on-is-it-tight-or-carefree/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worry about my 401k. I have been afraid to look at it since last week.

    ReplyDelete