Thursday, June 14, 2012

My New Toy

As many of you know, I like photography and I just bought a new lens. A Bower 500mm f8.0 manual fixed lens for only $119. So what does it do you ask?

Well today I went on a “Staycation” down to Mystic CT and then over to Point Judith RI for lunch at Aunt Carrie’s and I brought along my new lens…

This is a photo of the Joseph Conrad with a 300mm telephoto lens…

And this is my new 500mm telephoto lens…

This is also with the news lens of Old Mystic Seaport Harbor Lighthouse (you can see it on the right side of the top photo).

This is a photo of the Point Judith lighthouse with the 300mm lens

And this with the 500mm lens.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!

    I used to have a lens like that for my old Olympus OM-1 cameras, but they don't work anymore :(

    Having fun shooting pic's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY MOLY! What a great new toy!

    ReplyDelete