Friday, June 08, 2012

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins

1. I knew it was love when..._I took the first bite_!
2. My heart can be broken but you always _know how to mend it_.
3. A dog is _such a joy_.
4. My how you have _grown since I saw you last_.
5. Can you see _by the dawn’s early light_.
6. And the _twilight’s last gleaming_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _what I don’t know, but I’ll find something_, tomorrow my plans include _going to the support group meeting_ and Sunday, I want to _do something_!

3 comments:

  1. LOL Diana. Your post is the first I've seen where you said you wanted to do *something*. Others are saying they want to do absolutely nothing. I'm with you. Doing nothing is ok... but I'd rather *do something* than sit on my bum and do nothing. Happy Weekend! You can find my post here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Have an awesome weekend!

    Frizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relaxing is doing something, at least that's my plan for Sunday!

    ReplyDelete