Friday, June 01, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins


1. Hallelujah! _summer is officially here_!
2. _New England_ is where I wanna be!
3. When I was walking the dog this morning, I saw a handful of goose feathers in the road and I thought _good! One less Canadian goose_. (I hate Canadian geese, they are very aggressive. A friend’s 8 year old daughter was attached by them when she was a eating a hot dog.)
4. _I heard them folding up the chairs and tables_ and that's how I knew it was time _to call it a night_.
5. What were once vices _are now legal_.
6. _Cantaloupe_ is what I've been having for breakfast lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to a  LGBT film festival at Trinity college_, tomorrow my plans include _going to the film festival again_ and Sunday, I want to _a 70th birthday party for my cousin_! (Yikes! I can’t believe that she will be seventy… where did all the years go?)

4 comments:

  1. Diana,

    Your weekend sounds fun. A film festival?? Awesome! Yea, time does have a way of getting away from us, doesn't it? 70 yrs old really isn't OLD, I think. It all depends on ones quality of life, I reckon.

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some cantaloupe in the frig I should eat. Thanks for the reminder!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great weekend! Enjoy the film festival.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers - have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete