Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Busy Day Today

Every once in a while one of those days will happen when I something to going on all day.
  • 9 – 10:30 Meeting in New Haven at Yale to review the HIV/AIDS study of the trans-community in Hartford that I worked on as a part of a grant to the Connecticut TransAdvocacy Coalition (CTAC) and the Hartford Gay and Lesbian Health Collective (HGLHC)
  • Killing time between meetings
  • Noon – 1:00 Business lunch in West Haven to discuss doing consulting work for a HR company.
  • 6 – 8 Outreach at a local college in Hartford
  • 8 – 10 COS meeting
So I only have a few hours for myself in the afternoon, maybe I can go out and walk my 2 miles for the day.

1 comment:

  1. That is a busy day! I had one of those last week. I think I'm still recovering from it.

    ReplyDelete