Thursday, June 21, 2012

Another Day At The Beach

Last night I went out with my brother and  sister-in-law to Arundel Wharf restaurant in Kennebunkport. The restaurant sits right over the Kennebunk River in the harbor. The food was delicious as usual, I had "Stuffed Haddock - A stuffing full of seafood and topped with lobster sauce."

While we were eating, we watched the Schooner Eleanor and the Ketch Pineapple coming back to port after their 2 hour cruises. They motored right by the restaurant. Some day I would love to take a 3 or 4 day windjammer cruise up the Maine coast.

Today I went back to the beach that I was at yesterday this time with my brother and sister-in-law and my brother snapped this picture...

It was a little cooler today than yesterday and there was a strong sea-breeze blowing which made it seem even cooler and there were fewer people there today.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh... That looks so cool and relaxing. We've been suffering through a heatwave down here in PA and even though I'm not much of a beach lover, I'd dive right in at this point!

    ReplyDelete