Saturday, May 19, 2012

Saturday 9: Somebody That I Used to Know

Crazy Sam's Saturday 9: Somebody That I Used to Know




1. How do you feel when you realize that an impasse will cause a relationship (any type) to end?
Sad. But I move on.

2. You’re planning a trip that would be an eight-hour car ride, a four-hour train ride, or a two-hour plane ride. With money and time being no object, which would you most likely choose and why?
I’ll take the train, less hassles than flying and more relaxing than driving.

3. What is your ideal past time on a lazy summers day?
Sitting in a lounge chair down by the lake reading and when you get tired of reading jump in the lake and cool off. Then take a nap.

4. Name a CD you own that no one else on your friends list does.
Black Crow by Namoli Brennet

5. What's a wish of yours?
Good health and long life

6. What is something your going to do a lot of this week?
Reading and sleeping. There is nothing on my calendar this week.

7. Is there someone you wish would just fall off the face of this earth?
Yes.

8. What did you do last night?

Watched a movie up at the cottage with my brother and I fell asleep watching it.

9. Where is the next place you'd like to go vacation?
Out west to visit all the national parks.

3 comments:

  1. I think I like your answer to #3 better than my answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I grow up I can't wait ti have nothing on the calender...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool would it be to drive out west and visit all of the parks? I've always wanted to do that.

    Have a great rest of your weekend Diana!

    ReplyDelete