Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Fill-ins


 Janet’s Friday Fill-ins

1. Ah, me..._and my big mouth_.
2. _My health_ is what's on my mind most lately.
3. When I talk to my best friend, _he listens (My brother)_.
4. _Luck_ is what's working for me lately.
5. I recently saw _a hawk_.
6. _Spring_ fills me with joy!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _recuperating from a “routine” medical test_, tomorrow my plans include _going to the conference that I have been help plan all year_ and Sunday, I want to _relax and let life catch up_!

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful to have luck on your side!
    I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing hawks and other large birds!


    I did a friday fill in as well right HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Your #1 made me laugh out loud, could be true for me too! Enjoy your weekend,
    Cheers from France

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your tests come back with great results! You'll have to blog about the conference.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete