Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins



1. Speed _ causes many accidents _.
2. _The warmer weather_ is what I've been looking forward to!
3. One of the things I like most about traveling is _is seeing new sights_.
4. _The smell of all the blossoms _ makes me think _that allergy season is not far behind_
5. A road trip _is something I probably won’t be doing a lot of this year with the price of gas being what it is now. I probably do more staycations_.
6. _A homemade meatball grinder_ is what I had for dinner last night.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _reading and watching a movie_, tomorrow my plans include _going to a support group meeting_ and Sunday, I want to _oh, I don’t know, I haven’t planned that far in advance_!

1 comment:

  1. What great weekend plans! I love letting the day unfold without it having been too planned out.

    ReplyDelete