Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Another Busy Day...


Or maybe I should say days. This afternoon I will be down at Southern Connecticut State University in New Haven for two human sexuality classes and then 6:30, I have the last video meeting for the Trans Health and Law conference that is on Saturday. Tomorrow in the morning I have a conference planning meeting for the Connecticut chapter of the NASW fall conference, in the afternoon I will be stuffing the conference bags with promotional material for the conference. At 6:30, my supervisory meeting with my intern and at 8:00 the support group meeting. Thursday, I have to start the preparation for Friday’s routine lab test I’m having at 6:30AM. Friday afternoon, sleeping to make up for all the sleep that I missed because of the lab test. Then Saturday is the conference. And on Sunday, a big sigh.

And who says retirement is boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment