Saturday, March 03, 2012

Saturday 9: Look Out Here Comes Tomorrow (RIP Davy Jones)

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Look Out Here Comes Tomorrow (RIP Davy Jones)



1. How much do you worry about your future?
What me worry! I never worry; I’m always cool as a cucumber.

2. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect?
Nobody is perfect, except for me. Everyone else has flaws

3. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for?
That I am still breathing in twenty years

4. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need?
I don’t really keep track of those things. Lately I have been taking a friend to her doctors appointments.

5. What did you do lately that was really brave?
I can’t think of anything.

6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do.
Had the leftover pizza last night at 11.

7. Who is the wisest person you know?
No, I’m not going to name names. You want o cause a fight or something?

8. What's the most tasteless joke you've ever heard?
The one that Montana's chief federal judge, Richard Cebull passed along about President Obama last week.

9. What does your answering machine / voice mail message say?
My cell voice mail greeting says, “Hi, I am unable to answers the phone right now, but I call you back as soon as I remember to check my messages.” Usually it is four or five days before I remember that I turned off the ringer. One time it was over a month…opps. I didn’t realize that the voice mail was a month old and called her back. She didn’t even remember what she called me about, we had a good laugh over that one.

5 comments:

  1. Leftover pizza so late at night is a big mistake for me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sense of humor. So, what toppings were on that pizza?

    ReplyDelete
  3. onion, peppers and sausage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes that joke was not okay... & i've done that with old messages.. :) Visiting from the Sat9 Linky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is amazing that the right wing is SO racist and sexist. And they think they can just say "whoops". It doesn't cut it...

    ReplyDelete