Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday 9: Easy

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Easy



1. Have you ever had a romantic breakup that was easy?
No, they were never easy.

2. When was the first time that you felt betrayed?
When I was stood up back in high school. I had a date and she canceled say she had to baby sit, then I saw her at McDonald’s with a football player.

3. Do you feel religious beliefs should have a role in politics?
No, never!

4. Are you doing anything special this weekend?
Nothing.

5. Oreo cookies turned 100 years old this week. How do YOU eat an Oreo?
I’m a switch eater, sometimes I twist them apart and eat the filling first and other times I just eat them whole.

6. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?
Three guesses, and the first two don’t count.

7. Describe a time when you should have tried harder.
When I was an undergrad. But then I was a teenager and what does a teenager know.

8. What is your favorite baseball-related movie?
A League of Their Own

9. What is one lesson you have learned in the past year?
I learned a lot of lessons this year, that was why I went back to school.

4 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel better...that football player is probably bald, fat and broke right now :)


    Have a great Saturday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/03/like-i-can-remember-that-stuff/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Oreos are 100.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back to school at our age. FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on returning to school.

    ReplyDelete