Friday, March 02, 2012

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins



1. When I heard _about your parents, I cried_.
2. _This year’s mild winter_ makes me want _to long for spring_.
3. Get _out of here_!
4. _My heart_ is where _there are warm sunny beaches with palm trees_.
5. Hands _down, that was the best dinner ever_.
6. _I never want_ to put anybody down.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _reading a new book in front of the fire_, tomorrow my plans include _going to the coffeehouse to listen to some folk music_ and Sunday, I want to _go to a family get together_!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with #4! I live in Florida and it has been a super mild and warm winter. I think I might hit the beach next week!

    I like folk music. Have you heard of Jon Foreman? Great music!

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    RM

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's supposed to be yucky weather here tomorrow so I'm glad to have a good book to read--too bad I don't have a cozy fire.

    Enjoy your family get together!

    ReplyDelete