Friday, February 03, 2012

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins


1. Go ahead, there's some _more in the kitchen_.
2. _I getting the hors d'oeuvres right now and_ I'll get that soon!
3. Don't worry, _we have plenty of hors d'oeuvres to last the whole game_.
4. _I’m going to hibernate_ for the day.
5. Pretty much _all of my Cream Cheese Roll Ups were eating_.
6. _It is fine_ with me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _reading_, tomorrow my plans include _seeing if I can get free tickets to see the play Boeing Boeing_ and Sunday, I want to _hibernate and try to avoid all the Super Bowl hype_!

2 comments:

  1. You've reminded me I need to get moving on Super Bowl Food. It's my hubby's team and so I've got to make it good!! Those cream cheese roll-ups look good! Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same answer for #6. Great minds!

    Hope the play is good.

    ReplyDelete