Saturday, January 07, 2012

Saturday 9: Nobody Told Me

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Nobody Told Me



1. When you grew up were you ever told how to deal with problems?
I don’t know if anyone knows how to deal with all the problems that they face. It is live and learn and do the best that you can and pray for the best.

2. What was your first apartment like?
I never had an apartment. I shared one in college and it was just let all the other college student’s apartments, messy. I share it with six other students, 4 guys and two girls, and it the bottom floor of a two family house in Rochester, NY

3. What was the first car you owned?
A Toyota Celica

4. Tell us about a crush or relationship that you had at high school.
It was with a girl that lived on the street behind our house.

5. Have you ever had an “enemy” in your life?
Not that I know of.

6. What were you doing the first night that you got drunk?
I was with my brother and cousin at West Mt. ski area in New York. And my brother taught me a lesson about drinking… never drink just sitting down, always get up and walk around. Because you will not feel the drinks until you get up.

7. Ten years ago, what was you job and did you like it?
Ten years ago it was the same job that I had twenty years ago, as a supervision of technicians at a manufacturing plant. I liked my job until we were bought out by another corporation and I went from a hands on supervisors to a paper-pusher supervisor.

8. What movie had the biggest impact on you as a child and why?
I don’t know if any movie had a big impact on my life. I’m not a movie person.

9. What are your plans for this weekend?
Not much, see Friday Fill-ins.

2 comments:

  1. Your bro is a wise man when it comes to drinking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought about that (drinking). I have heard the opposite about eating.



    Have a great weekend!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/01/nobody-told-me/

    ReplyDelete