Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year!!!!

I hope everyone had a good New Year. I was up at our cottage in New Hampshire with my brother’s family and we celebrated the arrival of the New Year there. We started out strong but only five made it to midnight and I was one of them.

I was planning on driving up and back on the same day, but toward night I started worrying about the roads because in spots on the up that morning there were icy spots and also I was tired, so I stayed overnight. I was glad that I did because I had fun. I got to see the newest member of the family who was born on the 4th of July.

Happy New Year and may the new year bring joy and happiness.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year!!! Our weather has been very rainy/icy/slushy so I've been staying close to home.

    ReplyDelete