Friday, January 06, 2012

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/



1. Discussions _can be civilized_.
2. _I say to 2011_ goodbye.
3. I think it's time _to get off my butt and clean house_.
4. _Babies_ puts a smile on my face.
5. Maybe sometime _I’ll get around and doing that_.
6. _Your love_ gives me strength.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2_, tomorrow my plans include _reading_ and Sunday, I want to _go for a walk_!

4 comments:

  1. What a coincidence! We just recieved Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 through Netflix and are looking forward to watching it this weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Diana! Nothing about going to the coffee shop to work... Walks are nice, aren't they? They have a way of helping clear one's head, don't you agree? =)

    Happy New Year weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, enjoy Harry Potter part 2! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of my fill-ins should've included getting off of my butt and cleaning house-lol! Good to know that I'm not alone! I haven't seen the last two Harry Potter installments, yet...think maybe I'm avoiding them because some of the ending makes me sad? Hmmm. I hadn't thought about that too closely until now. Well, I hope that YOU enjoy the movie, and have a happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete