Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins


1. Sleigh bells ring _...what are sleighs doing on a main road?_.

2. It's coming on Christmas, they're cutting down trees _without a permit from the DEP!_

3. You're a mean one _,yup!_.

4. Father Christmas _is in a nursing home this year_.

5. Silent night _,ah finally I can get a good night sleep_.

6. All I want for Christmas _is for that music to stop at the stores_!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _doing I don’t know what, probably finishing the Christmas cards that I have been procrastinating over for the last week_, tomorrow my plans include _going to a Christmas party in Springfield_ and Sunday, I want to _get out and walk to shake some of these blahs_!

As you can tell, I haven't gotten into the Christmas sprite yet.

1 comment: