Friday, December 09, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/



1. As I neared the _cupboard I could hear some scratching coming from underneath the cabinet. When I opened the door, much to my surprise, there was a small field mouse eating my crackers_.

2. _Sheepfarmer’s Daughter by Elizabeth Moon_ is what I'm reading right now. It's _has me captured and I can’t put the book down__

3. I didn't start out this way, _it took me a long time to evolve into the person I am today_.

4. _I’m not interested in Christmas_ to tell the truth.

5. The best way to _catch a mouse is with a piece of cinnamon sticky bun_.

6. This is the reason I am _who I am_!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _reading_, tomorrow my plans include _going to a support group Christmas party_ and Sunday, I want to _the Wadsworth Atheneum Christmas Tree exhibit (this is from 2009)_!

No comments:

Post a Comment