Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins



1. As you can see _I finished everything on my plate_.

2. _Thanksgiving is coming too_ soon!

3. I love to buy _electronic stuff (I buying a Kindle) _.

4. _At the last minute I will buy my Christmas_ gift(s).

5. What's up with _all the Christmas music in the stores, it is not even Thanksgiving _.

6. _It is right here at my_ fingertips.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going up to Springfield this evening_, tomorrow my plans include _relaxing_ and Sunday, I want to _a memorial service for all the trans-people who were murdered this year_!

3 comments:

  1. 2# it came to fast for me.
    #5 i agree.
    #7 enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to love your Kindle! I love my Nook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you are a kind and caring person. I believe in freedom for everyone to be who they are as long as it doesn't hurt others. I enjoyed your Friday Fill in's. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete