Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday 9: Mr. Roboto

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Mr. Roboto



1. Do you enjoy holidays like Halloween or is your approach more robotic?
No, it is great for kids.

2. Have you ever been to a haunted house?
No, they came into vogue after I was a kid

3. What are you doing for Halloween this year?
Hibernating

4. What was your lamest Halloween costume ever?
A ghost, the classic fallback costume when you can’t think of anything else

5. Is handing out candy fun for you, or more of a nightmare?
Nightmare.

6. Do you buy trick-or-treat candy and end up eating it yourself?
I wait until the go on sale November 1st.

7. Did you carve any pumpkins this year?
Use to, but not anymore. Our neighborhood has matured and all the kids are now in college.

8. What was your favorite costume as a child?
A Davy Crockett costume.

9. What is your biggest pet peeve about trick-or-treaters?
Parents who instead of walking around with their kid, follow them in their cars… get out and walk with your child!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a great pet peeve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a Davey Crockett hat that for some reason on Christmas Eve. I was about 6. A couple of years my mom bought me a new one to show up on Xmas with. Everybody roared!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even tell you how many kids I've seen almost hit by cars because of those lame parents who can't get out and walk.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete