Saturday, August 06, 2011

Saturday 9: I Wonder What She's Doing Tonight

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: I Wonder What She's Doing Tonight


1. Have you ever lost a lover and spent way too much time wondering what they were doing?
Nope. I never wondered what my ex-girlfriends were doing now, only one I hear about from time to time. She is a friends of a friend.

2. What was your favorite vacation ever?
My 1999 trip to the west coast, we drive from Seattle down to San Francisco along the coast. My next favorite trip was when I drove out to Colorado with some friends back when I graduated from college in 1974.

3. Do you like surprises? If yes, what kinds? Or are you one of those people who absolutely has to know what's going on before it happens?
No, I don’t like surprises. Surprises that involve parties are Okay, but all others I don’t like.

4. Have you ever written a poem? Feel free to share one. Or even a dirty limerick is OK.
Yes, many and you can find them here.
This is the first one that I wrote…
Lady in the Mirror

Heart skips a beat.

  Stomach flutters.

    Breath is lost.

I see me.

  I am whole.

    I am one.

5. Did anything interesting show up in your mail lately besides the bills?
Nope, the same old stuff. Why did you send me something?

6. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now? Family members don't count.
About four from high school, but they are a little iffy. They say they are okay with my transition but it seems like we never get together any more.

7. Do you own a pet? If so, do you buy them presents for holidays? Do you consider your pet(s) spoiled? If you don't own one, do you think you will one day?
Nope, I don’t own any pets. Pets tie you down, it is hard to travel when you have pets.

8. It's Friday afternoon and you're planning your weekend. What's on your agenda on a hot August night?
Not much, I’ll probably go out to a coffee shop to listen to some folk music and maybe go see "The Man Who Fell to Earth" before it ends Tuesday at Cinestudio at Trinity College.

9. What's your worst nervous habit?
I don’t know, I probably do it subconsciously so I am not aware of it.
I just thought of one... when I am on a panel, I tend to peel off the label of the bottle of water that they usually give us.

2 comments:

  1. I had a hard time with that last question, too, I think it's too subconscious.

    ReplyDelete