Friday, June 17, 2011

Saturday 9: You May Be Right

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: You May Be Right




1. What is the craziest thing you've done in the last Year?
I don’t know, at my age you don’t do many crazy things. You just worry about the next day.

2. What is something that you've lost recently?
A jacket, it was given to me when I retired.

3. Where does your patience suffer the most?
What comes immediately to mind, is following a car just now when I went to pick-up dinner. They were going 15mph on a 40mph zone. Grrrr….

4. Have you ever reread a book?
Yes, as a matter of fact, I just finished one that I read in the 80’s and now I’m reading Isaac Asimov’s Foundation.

5. What is a TV show that you absolutely HATE to miss?
I can miss any TV show and it doesn’t bother me.

6. How old do you wish you were?
30, with the knowledge and money that I have now.

7. Do you know your neighbors?
Nope and I lived here for 20 years.

8. Do you believe that opposites attract?
Yes.

9. Who was the last person that made you laugh?
A friend on Facebook and the picture she posted of the couple in Vancouver getting passionate laying in the middle of the street in the middle of the riots.

6 comments:

  1. whoah,that must be ridiculous! well, i guess they have their OWN world..

    have a great weekend!

    http://everyday-is-a-new-day-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/06/you-may-be-right.html

    see yah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slow drivers really annoy me, too.

    I left you some blog love--and tagged you!
    sweeeeet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know my neighbors either, and I prefer it that way.

    http://carabossesbedchamber.blogspot.com/2011/06/saturday-9_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also find myself driving behind incredibly slow people..but only when I am in a hurry to get somewhere LOL. Following you from Saturday 9!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you find that jacket!
    Sometimes you are better off not knowing your neighbors :)

    ReplyDelete