Friday, June 03, 2011

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins



1. Hey! _There is always next year_.

2. _In a good lie_ kernel of truth.

3. Eat _, drink and be merry is something for the younger generation_.

4. _In an Orero cookie, I always eat the cream_ in the middle.

5. First thing to note: _that there are no rules_.

6. _The internet is one big_ distraction.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to the film festival_, tomorrow my plans include _find a new book to read_ and Sunday, I want to _read_!

5 comments:

  1. Great Friday Fill Ins! # 6 is so true! (It's in part the reason I don't get all my work done here at home....)

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your #6...so true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee, hee, hee... The internet is the biggest distraction, amen. Love no. 1.
    ~Kimberlee
    www.TheSpunkyDiva.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is true internet is a big distraction hehhehe. Happy FFI! Mine is up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to start vacation so I can kick my reading up a notch! So many books, so little time!

    ReplyDelete