Thursday, June 09, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins



1. I remember when I first heard _the tornado warning_.

2. _Hail was_ showering down _on my skylights_.

3. Most humans _are social animals_.

4. _Does what they said about us_...sound familiar?

5. I was inspired by _the oppression that I saw_.

6. _The thunderstorm is moving off to_ who knows where!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going up to the cottage in New Hampshire_, tomorrow my plans include _relaxing_ and Sunday, I want to _meet up with my cousins for brunch_!

2 comments:

  1. cottage weekends are always the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that I do not have to hear tornado warnings. That would be freaky! Have a fun weekend at the cottage and with your cousins!
    ~Kimberlee

    ReplyDelete