Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday Six Episode 371

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six Episode 371

1. What do you enjoy most about the summer?
Laying out in the deck by the lake

2. If you could spend a two-week summer vacation anywhere, what location would you choose?
If I’m going on a two week vacation, I wouldn’t want to spend it in one place. I would like to see visit the National Parks out west. Otherwise, I would spend it at the lake.

3. Take the quiz:
What is Your Summer Sense?




Your Summer Sense is Smell



You are a very sensitive person, and you are especially tuned into your sense of smell.
You pick up on subtleties that others seem to miss. You can sense summer coming on before anyone else can.

For you, there's nothing like the smell of a hot grill or freshly mowed grass - preferably at the same time.
And the ultimate summer smell experience has got to be the beach. There's something intoxicating about the smell of the ocean!


4. Where’s the best place near you to take a summer drive?
In the Berkshires, they are only an hour away and I know a lot of the back roads where you can cruise without the traffic.

5. What kind of music would you most likely be listening to if you could take a nice, long relaxing summer drive in a convertible?

When I use to drive up to college in Rochester NY, I use to like to listen on my 8-track the Grateful Dead’s Truckin’ and Pure Prairie League

6. After spending the day out in the summer sun, what’s your favorite hot weather treat?
A chocolate milk shake


No comments:

Post a Comment