Friday, May 13, 2011

Saturday 9: My Best Friend's Wedding

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: My Best Friend's Wedding



1. Have you ever lost a friend after he/she got married?
Yes, but after the divorce he realized that what we were saying about his wife being a gold digger was true.

2. Do you make friends easily?
Nope.

3. Do you have many close friends?

No, not really. I have few.

4. Tell us about your oldest friend.
I really don’t if we are still friends, I rarely see any of my old high schools any more since I transitioned.

5. Tell us about your newest friend.

They are all from college, I made a number of friends from my classmates, professors and staff at school.

6. Do you hang out with your friends often, or just occasionally when you can find time?
Occasionally, we get together on weekends.

7. What's the furthest you've traveled to visit (or vacation with, etc.) a friend?
Across the state, from one side of Connecticut to the other, from Norwich to Waterbury, and from New Haven to Springfield.

8. What's the biggest or best thing a friend has ever done for you?
Give me a surprise party for my 60th birthday.

9. What's the worst or most hurtful thing that a friend (or an ex-friend) has done to you?
I don’t think they have done anything bad, that is why they are friends.

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the Saturday 9. Thanks for the video. it will make you think....among other things.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Saturday 9...enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My college friends are my life-long friends, we have much more in common than my high school friends. Here's to friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally, I don't want to see anyone from high school Your probably better off.

    Enjoy your weekend!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/05/friends-and-cable/

    ReplyDelete