Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday Six 367

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six 367

1. Do you still have your tonsils? If not, how old were you when it was removed?
Yup

2. Do you still have your appendix? If not, how old were you when it was removed?
Yup

3. Do you still have your wisdom teeth? If not, how old were you when they were removed?
Nope, I was in my late teens, early twenties. However, my brother, who is older than me, just had his taken out

4. What’s the worst injury you remember receiving, and how old were you when it happened?
Breaking my arm when I was a toddler.

5. Have you ever had to have surgery for any reason? Was the recovery worse than you expected, better or just as you expected?
Nope.

6. If technology progressed to the point that you could literally change any one thing about yourself and money weren’t an object, what change would you make?
My voice, I would like to sound more feminine.

No comments:

Post a Comment