Friday, April 29, 2011

Saturday 9: Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?




1. Have you ever been in a situation with a lover where you did not know what tomorrow would bring?
Nope, can’t that I have.

2. What worries you most today?
What the economy will if the Republicans do not pass the debit ceiling bill

3. Could I tell if you were lying to me?

No, I am very good at telling little white lies

4. What do you miss most about the 80s?
Being in my 30’s

5. What's going on that you can't understand?
Why we are in Libya

6. How would I know if you liked me?
I’ll tell you

7. If you ever won an award, what would you want it to be for?
I won a couple of awards for my community activism

8. What would we be surprised to know that you've done?
I’m not saying, you want to get me into trouble.

9. What’s the most exotic mixed drink you remember trying? Did you enjoy it?
Rum and coke or a Cape Coder… I not into fancy drinks

2 comments:

  1. I have tried the rum and coke and it was good. Happy S9

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to elaborate on your answer for #2.....


    Have a great weekend!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/04/its-another-tequila-sunrise/

    ReplyDelete