Friday, April 01, 2011

Saturday 9: Hey Nineteen

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Hey Nineteen




1. What was the best thing about being 19?
Being able to drink alcohol, because back then the legal limit was 18 yoa.

2. Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?
Down in the laboratory… I was a nerd and a member of the science club.

3. Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when...
I didn't recognized my girlfriend who was standing in line in front of me at the bank

4. Name 3 fads from your teenage years.
Far Out Man! Pet Rocks, bell bottoms and Disco

5. What's the best birthday present you've ever had?

A pair of earrings

6. What's your oldest possession?
A dime from Oak Ridge, TN

7. Do you have any phobias?
Nope, none.

8. This is pretty much the start of Spring (regardless of the snow in the east this week!); what's on your to-do list for the next few weeks to transition away from this long Winter we've been having?
Plant seeds in peat pots in the atrium to start them for the flower bed outside.

9. Which of the 50 states in the U.S. would you rather die than live in?
Now there’s a morbid question… Rhode Island. Just kidding Sam.
Alabama, a nice red neck state.

6 comments:

  1. yah I used to have bell bottoms too, isn't it cool before? hehe.
    clavs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like we started the decade saying "far out" and ended it with "take it easy".

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/04/study-hard-but-party-harder/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I accidentally got a pair of bell bottom cords last fall. Eeeek! They went back to the store fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bell bottoms & disco! I was a Disco DJ for over three years. It's where I met my lady. (Although I don't remember her!) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bud, I remember Tom & Pat on the Berlin Turnpike and there was one out by Power Hill ski area that we use to go to all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally cannot relate..hahaha..just kidding..we have different fad during my time...

    ReplyDelete