Sunday, April 24, 2011

I’m With Family Today – Update

I got home around five and I finished my last paper for school just now. I was up at my brother and sister-in-law’s condo in southern Maine and I left to come home at 2. My original plans were to get up there around 5 on Friday and finish the paper then, while they, my niece and her son were down in Boston on Friday walking the Freedom Trail.… However, my 3 hour drive took 5 ½ hours. First there was a 2 mile backup to get over the Charter Oak Bridge, then there was an accident on the Mass turnpike at the rest area where you get on the Pike in Sturbridge, then there was another accident on I-495 in Lowell and then I-495 was shut down for 90 minutes just outside of Haverhill. So I got to the condo just had supper and collapsed until my brother and crew go home.

I managed to squeak in sometime to work on the paper, but most of the time it wasn’t conducive to doing homework. Too many distractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment