Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Will Miss College

But I will not miss writing all the papers and the endless reading assignments.

I will miss all my friends and the faculty and staff. Even though there is a great difference between us, I have made so many friends there. On Facebook we joke about the number of pages that we have written, “I’m on page fifteen! Only five more to go!” or the all nighters that we did studying for an exam or the group projects that we worked on together. One time I had three classmates over on a Sunday, we had pizza and soda and we cranked out our project term paper in four hours. We each were at our laptops writing our sections and then we put them all together and blended our patch work into our group paper.

Only three weeks to go and one capstone paper.

2 comments: