Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday 9: You Were Meant For Me

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: You Were Meant For Me



1. Have you ever felt that you were “made” for someone or some purpose?
No, I can’t say that I every felt that way.

2. What do you do when you have a problem that you can't do anything about it?
Worry about it until I can’t sleep at night.

3. If marijuana were to be legalized, do you think it should be taxed?
Of course, there is money in that grass

4. What is one thing you should never do on a first date?
Ask her to jump in the sack with you.

5. If someone (at gunpoint) forced you to receive a portrait tattoo of someone, who would it be?
A picture of the gunman so that you can tell the police… he looks just like this.

6. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
Not really, I have to do homework

7. Anything fabulous happen to you last night?
I went out will some classmates for pizza

8. For a few years in a row, you receive a nice tax refund: do you make an adjustment with your payroll deduction so they’ll take less, or do you leave it that way so that you can continue to receive the big check every spring?
Nope, I would adjust it so that I pay at the end of the year.

9. When was the last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
When I was being interviewed for a radio show on WWUH 91.3 that will air on Thursday at 8:30

2 comments:

  1. ooohhhh- you nailed that gunman answer. Good one!

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/03/when-was-the-last-time-you-had-butterflies-in-your-stomach/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but... you are stuck with his picture. On the other hand I hear they can do a lot these days to remove tats

    ReplyDelete