Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday 9: A Long December

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: A Long December


1. Looking back at it now, how were your holidays and your time on New Year's Eve?
I was lucky on Christmas, I managed to beat the snowstorm. The was a 36” snowstorm on Sunday at my niece’s house where we were all staying. New Year’s Eve I stayed home.

2. Do you have any unusual collections?
Slide rulers

3. If you could train a machine to do one thing for you whenever you wanted, what would you have it do?
Clean the house, including the windows

4. What is one thing that makes you cry?
A good movie.

5. What do you love to do on the weekend?
Well now I’m doing homework, but once I finish school, the weekend will be just like every other day of the week.

6. Do you and your family get along?
Yes.

7. Have you ever gotten kicked out somewhere? If yes, do tell.
No, I have been lucky.

8. Who do you normally turn to when you need to complain about something?
My brother, he is a good listener.

9. What is the last thing you ordered on-line?

Flower seeds for the cottage. I bought 1/4 lb of Northeast Wildflower mix

4 comments:

  1. A slide rule collection? You know how to PAR-TEE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where the heck do you find slide rulers these days? I'm sure my brother still has a few actually.

    Have a great Saturday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/03/there-are-ducks-all-over-my-yard/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a friend who loves to go to tag sales and I told her if you see any slide rules for a couple of dollars buy them for me.

    Plus I have a few of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Northeast Wildflower mix is really pretty. I couldn't resist looking at the link, it gave me hope for spring!

    ReplyDelete