Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday Six – Episode 357

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 357

1. Which is easier for you: looking someone directly in the eye when you’re telling them something that’s very personal, or looking someone directly in the eye when they’re telling you something that’s very personal to them?
I try to look everyone in the eyes when I’m talking to them,

2. Who is the person you find easiest to make eye contact with during a conversation?
As I mentioned in the question above, I try to make eye contact in a conversation all the time.

3. If you could change the color of your eyes, would you?
Hmm, I don’t even know my eye color now, so I wouldn’t have the foggiest idea

4. Take the quiz: What Color Should Your Eyes Be?




Your Eyes Should Be Brown



Your eyes reflect: Depth and wisdom
People find you to be: Loyal, honest, and comforting
Your best trait: You are comfortable with who you are, and you don't pretend to be someone you're not
What's hidden behind your eyes: A tender heart



5. If you could choose a new option for eye color, besides blue, green, hazel and brown, which would you choose to add to the genetic mix?

Black or yellow, that would be so creepy

6. If you were given x-ray vision for one hour, where would you go first?
To where they sell scratch off lotto tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment