Friday, February 04, 2011

Saturday 9: Margaritaville

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Margaritaville



1. Tell us about a time that you had way too much Jose Cuervo
.
I’ll tell about all the tequila Sunrises that I had, but I don’t remember much about it.

2. Do you agree with the following statement: "The older you get, the faster time goes by"?
Yes, and I tell you my theory. When you are ten, each year is a tenth of your life, when you are forty each year is a fortieth of your life, etc. So each year gets to be a tinier part of your life.

3. What do you usually do during your "down time?"
Surf the web and play stupid memes

4. When it comes to the opposite sex, do you feel you have a grasp on 'em - or do they continue to just surprise you?
I have a pretty good grasp of them; after all I use to be one of them.

5. What is your hometown famous for?
The Yankee Peddler.

6. How many romantic relationships have you had?
Three.

7. What's the best concert that you've ever been to?
Now here we go again, how can you pick one out of so many. I would say the Grateful Dead concert at Dillion Stadium, but I don’t remember much about it… it is also kind of lost in a smoky haze .

8. Which famous person would you like to meet? Why?
The founders of the Constitution. So that I can say, "Hey, you know this little Second Amendment here, well in 200 hundred years it is going to cause a whole lot of problems." Maybe you can just re-write it a little to explain what you meant.

9. Has a newspaper or television reporter ever interviewed you? If so, what were the circumstances and what did you think when you read or saw what you said?
Yes, to both. Some were good, while others where like, “I never said that!” I had one television crew interview for ten minutes and they only used one sentence.

5 comments:

  1. LOL @ #4 ! I've been to the Yankee Peddlar store. Glad it is still open! I like your theory on age nd time...makes sense. In my 50s now, I am seeing it clearly. LOL @ Grateful Dead haze...have a great weekend Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, the Yankee Peddler is the actual original Yankee Peddler who went around in the mid-1700s and sold tinware. They made their plates, cups, etc. all winter in town and traveled around New England and New York in the summer selling the tinware.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeed...stupid memes....

    As much as I love the whole idea of the constitution etc., there a few things that could get updated.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked your explanation of "time" speeding up...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate when the interview is lengthy but they only use a sound bite.

    ReplyDelete