Friday, February 04, 2011

Friday Fill-ins 2011-05

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins 2011-05



1. We are on this earth because _we are to supply a spare part to aliens stranded on Titan, a moon of Saturn*_.

2. _The best classroom is the_ experience _that you learn in life_.

3. One of the hardest things for me to learn _proper grammar_.

4. _Facebook is a great place to get_ connected.

5. I remember _the blizzard of ‘78_.

6. _Being around family and friends_ is one of the best parts of my life.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward have to _read some more of my homework assignment_, tomorrow my plans include _if it is not snowing, going to the coffeeshop in Plainville to listen to some folk music_ and Sunday, I want have to _do homework_!

*The Sirens of Titan by Kurt Vonnegut

6 comments:

  1. Your answer to #1 made me snort :-) Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheeh love your #1. have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol @ #1! Enjoy your weekend, even if it is filled with homework ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with #4! I have caught up with so many classmates from high school on fb.

    Here is my Fill-In

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of homeworks huh! That's great! Homeworks are awesome! I hope it won't rain/blizzard so you can have a good time listening folk songs. Thanks for sharing your lovely FFI!

    Here's FFI 2011 -#4 for 2011 -05

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete