Thursday, January 27, 2011

Friday Fill-ins 2011-04

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins 2011-04

ffi


1. Up _to my ears in snow_.

2. _There is a cold at work that is_ going around.

3. Coats and scarves, mittens and boots: _hats and earmuffs_.

4. _After getting around in the snow, I need_ a nice back rub.

5. I'm thinking about _laying out on a warm sunny beach_.


6. _I could_ be _someplace warm_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _not being snowed in_, tomorrow my plans include _praying for no more snow_ and Sunday, I want to _not to have to dig out again from another snow storm_!
If you haven’t heard Connecticut set a new all time record for the amount of snow in the state for a month… 59.4” and they are forecast more snow Saturday!

6 comments:

  1. Snow really is not much fun if all the time is there. Our place got in the 50's but windy no snow...Happy Friday Fill-Ins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping you don't get snow my fingers are crossed

    ReplyDelete
  3. warm sunny beach is always nice. My Friday Fill-ins are up too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I do hope that you get your wish - No more snow!

    Here's my Friday Fill-Ins contribution!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy moly, I think you've got a lot more snow than we have.

    ReplyDelete