Saturday, December 25, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #204

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #204

ffi

1. These are a few _”Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens”_.

2. _At my niece’s house we are having our_ holiday dinner.

3. What's that I hear _it sounds like hoof beats up on the roof_.

4. _I wish that the mouse in the wall really be_ quiet, quiet.

5. Some of my favorite holiday memories include _walking through the woods on a snowy Christmas Eve_.

6. _I wish I could say that nothing was stirring_ not even a mouse.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _having roast beef for dinner at my niece’s house_, tomorrow my plans include _watching my grandnieces and nephews open their presents_ and Sunday, I want to _leave early to beat the snow storm_!

No comments:

Post a Comment