Sunday, November 14, 2010

Saturday Six – Episode 344

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 344

1. Which late night host, past or present, would you consider television’s all-time greatest?
Johnny Carson

2. Which late night host, past or present, would you consider television’s all-time worst?

I don’t know, I’m not a fan of late night TV, I’m sleeping because I have to work in the morning. I consider late night after ten.

3. On average, how many nights per week do you actually watch a late-night talk show?
Zero

4. Which popular late-night skit are you most likely to enjoy: a good monologue, a man-on-the-street segment, an audience quiz, a funny headlines segment, or a hidden camera segment?
None

5. Take the quiz:
What Late Night Show Are You?




You Are the Late Show with David Letterman



You are a bit sarcastic and cynical. It takes a lot to wow you.
Your sense of humor is pretty dry. Sometimes people don't even realize that you're joking.

You're the type of person that people are dying to impress. People often make a fool of themselves around you.
Your standoffishness and aloof demeanor only makes you more appealing!


6. If you had to appear on a late night talk show, which one do you think you’d be most comfortable as a guest on?
One that is taped in the afternoon. Since I don’t watch late night TV, I don’t know any of the shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment