Saturday, November 06, 2010

Saturday Six – Episode 343

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 343

1. What is printed on your favorite coffee mug and what makes it your favorite?
I just changed mugs, my old mug was getting worn out and chipped, so I am now using a new mug. My old mug had my name in it and my new mug says, “Field Instructor, UConn, School of Social Work”.

2. Your favorite mug gets a crack in it: do you continue using it or toss it?
Neither, it is on the top self of my mug self.

3. Of the mugs that depict a specific place you’ve been to, which of them is your favorite?
I have a set of mugs with the names of where I worked.

4. How many mugs do you own that have company or organization logos on them, and which is your favorite?
Hmm, I have five mugs from the companies where I worked, even though I never changed my desk, the company was bought out five times and the last time they closed us down. When they closed down and they were throwing out the mugs, I grab ten of them to use down in the den when I have a party.

5. What color are the majority of your coffee mugs, and how did you end up with that color as the predominate one?
They are all different colors, but the majority of them are the corporate blue of my where I used to work.

6. What do you prefer to drink out of your favorite mug: coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
Tea, but I also once in awhile have hot chocolate and coffee.

2 comments:

  1. I used to collect mugs from work places also, but later, found I enjoyed designs that make me happy are better to sip java from. I got rid of all but a radio station mug. I use old mugs as pen holders. : ) I can't throw them away either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's very interesting how most people who have mugs have an assorted collection!

    ReplyDelete