Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Manic Monday #226 - On A Wednesday

Lisa’s Manic Monday #226



What is your favorite, can't-do-without beauty product?
Lipstick, I don’t use much make-up, but I tend to wear lipstick when I go out to a meeting.

Have you ever colored your hair? What do you think about men coloring their hair and/or facial hair?
Yes, I have colored my hair to cover the grey. However, I decided to let it go grey, but you won’t see my natural hair. If men want to color their hair, that’s their choice and on some men facial hair looks good.

What is your favorite outfit that you own? What makes it so special to you?
Well I guess right now is the red dress I wore to banquet last weekend since I received so many comments about it. I got the dress at a store Auburn MA that buys overstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment