Sunday, September 26, 2010

Saturday Six – Episode 337

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 337

1. How often do you get eight hours of sleep in a single night?
That is an easy question to answers… never. I usually sleep 4 hours a night and it is not that I want to sleep only 4 hours; I would love to sleep 8 hours or even 6 hours.

2. You find yourself fading towards the end of the day at work: what do you do for enough of an energy burst to get you to quitting time?
Yes! Unfortunately, I cannot have any caffeine and sugar is fating.

3. Which work shift would be ideal for you: 8am-5pm, 2pm-11pm or 11pm-8am?
I would rather work 7:00am – 3:30pm. That is one reason why I get up so early, for 35 years that was the hours that I worked.

4. Do you ever drink “energy drinks” for an extra boost?
Nope! It could be very deadly to me, I have a heart problem that caffeine could prove fatal.

Did you know that caffeine is one of the most deadly poisons known. It's LDL50 is 192 milligrams per kilogram (LDL50 = 50% die). Coffee = ~175 mg, Jolt Cola = 280 mg

5. Take the quiz: What’s Your Energy Level?




You Are an Early Riser



You're the type of person who just gets up early naturally. It's easy for you to succeed in this world.
It's likely that you've been extremely productive before the day has really began. You wake up alert and refreshed.

You tend to lose steam in the late afternoon and evening. Give yourself that time to rest.
Even though you get a quick start, you don't have to charge ahead all day long!


6. What percentage of the time would you say that you get up on the wrong side of the bed?
I don’t think I ever get up on the wrong side of the bed. I get up often wishing that I could sleep longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment