Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday 9: Tell Her No

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Tell Her No



1. When was the last time that you had to tell someone that you loved, that the answer was no?
A very long, long time ago.

2. When was the last time you visited a hospital?
When my aunt was sick sometime around 2008.

3. If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?
The do nothing club

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Nope, I have never hit anyone in my adult life and I don’t count hitting my brother when we were little.

5. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
Their eyes

6. What really turns you on?
A woman who about others, and it is not just about themselves.

7. What was your biggest mistake?
I’m not saying, but it was about counting your chickens before they hatch.

8. Tell us something totally random about yourself.
I can wiggle my nose and ears at the same time.

9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Nope.

2 comments:

  1. I don't look like a celebrity, either. Thankfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nose and ear wiggle must come in handy at parties! You always give me a smile. Happy Saturday, Diana...

    ReplyDelete