Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday Six – Episode 332

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 332

1. Do you tend to think more or speak more?
I think more, but once I get talking, I don’t stop.

2. How often do you find yourself writing down your thoughts so that you won’t forget some good idea?
Not too much right now, but I think in the future I will have to write things down. However, I need to keep track of my appointments on a calendar.

3. What location allows you to do the best thinking?
A quite corner without distractions is best for me.

4. During which routine activity do you tend to do your best thinking?
Sleeping, I come up with my best idea in the middle of the night.

5. Take the quiz: What does your favorite Thought Bubble say about you?




Your Thoughts Are Constructive



You are a highly analytical person, and you tend to sit back and cooly assess a situation.
With you, logic and facts rule. And you never jump to conclusions.

You are always looking to think in new ways. You believe that reflecting is a good way to better yourself.
You tend to think before you talk or act. You are calmer than most people around you.


6. Go back to the test and choose your second choice: which of the two better describes you?
Your Thoughts Are Creative.
I think my original choice is the closest to describing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment