Friday, August 13, 2010

Saturday 9: Superstition

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Superstition



1. What are you superstitious about?
I am not superstitious.

2. What’s the story behind one of your scars?
The one over my left eyebrow is from when my brother and I were sword fighting with curtain rods and he stabbed me.

3. What are three things that you would rather be doing right now?
Napping (I’m writing this at 4:30 in the afternoon)
Eating (after I nap)
Sleeping (after I eat)

4. What do you do when you're bored?
Surf the web and do memes

5. What's your favorite thing to do? Why?
Photography, because I try to capture the beauty that I see every day.

6. What do you do when you're lonely?
Surf the web and do memes

7. How do you measure the passing of time in life?
Watching my niece, nephews and their kids grow up.

8. What would constitute "the perfectly lived day" for you?
Being with a family or a bunch of friends.

9. If you knew you were going to die in a year, what would you do in your final days?
I can't say, its X rated.

6 comments:

  1. Loved your answer for #7.
    Had a great time knowing something about you.
    Have a great day!

    http://dwivedi2326.blogspot.com/2010/08/saturday-9-superstition.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sword fighting with curtain rods? Yikes! Hope mom never found out :)

    Have a great Saturday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/ever-stay-in-a-haunted-hotel/

    ReplyDelete
  3. She did, when I went running to her with blood running down my forehead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would mix #3 and #8 to get the perfect day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, surf the web and blog, seems like we're in good company. And good for you to be proud of who you are, we all need to take pride in who we are no matter what gender, sexual preference or spiritual path we're on. Have a good sat. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a lot of naps and memes! Very funny, indeed. Happy Saturday...

    ReplyDelete