Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Story Part – 42 In Pictures

A few weeks ago I talked about cameras and the trans-community, well I have been going over some old pictures from when I first started going out to meetings. So I thought it would be cool to see how I progressed over time (it also got me out of a lot of writing.)…

The first picture down “Memory Lane” is from 1998, I was up our cottage on the deck by the water…

This picture is of me was taken in 1999 as I was getting ready to go out to a Connecticut Outreach Society’s meeting. It was from one of the first meetings that I ever attended…
The very first time in a public place was when I attended the 2000 COS Banquet…
In 2001, I was back out on my deck up at the lake…
In 2002, I was at the COS information table at the True Colors conference…
Also in 2002, I attended a First Event conference in Boston...
This picture was from the COS Banquet in 2003…
This picture is at my house at a 2004 New Year Eve Party, I just love the expression on my face! I wonder what I was Drinking.
Moving on to 2004, this picture was from the Real Arts Way’s Creative Cocktail Hour web-site…
I attended the Imperial Sovereign Court of All of Connecticut fundraiser at Chez Est in 2005…Moving on along to 2007, this picture was also from the Real Arts Way’s Creative Cocktail Hour and it was taken by Deja…
This picture was taken at the Northampton Pride in May of 2008; it was a cold and rainy day…
This picture was taken at Lobby Day in April of 2009. We were joking around at the podium in the hearing room that we had used for the Lobby Day…
And that brings us up to the picture taken by Stana last week when we dinned out before we went to the Real Arts Way’s Creative Cocktail Hour…
I think you can see the progression of my transition, from the shy girl just coming out to the confident woman who emerged.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love the pictures. You really can see your confidence come out in the pictures!

    ReplyDelete