Monday, August 02, 2010

Manic Monday #216

Lisa’s Manic Monday #216



What are your 10 greatest joys in life?
Waking up in the morning – I made it to another day
Being with family
Being with friends
Eating good food
The cottage
Photography
Reading a good book
Watching a good movie with friends
Surfing the internet
Going to bed at night – I made it through another day

I'll never do _______ again and here's why:
Counting my chickens before they hatch because it got me into trouble when what I expected to happen did not happen.

What's the coolest piece of technology you work or play with?
OK, I used to be an electrical engineer and when I first started in business a type of test equipment (a datalogger) was 7 feet tall and 18” wide and when I retired it was the size of a one pound box of sugar. You can also connect it up to the internet and use it anywhere in the world.

5 comments:

  1. i could almost cut and paste your ten things list - i just need to substitute 'the cottage' for sitting on the ground/being outside :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list of 10. And technology is just amazing--that's some transformation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.
    Not only did I learn about your ten greatest joys - I also learned about ctEquality.
    My partner's degree is in electrical engineering - gotta ask them about that datalogger.
    Ciao for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you right on counting chickens before they hatch thing ^-^

    great 10!

    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great list :-) I enjoyed Lisa's questions this week very much.

    ReplyDelete