Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #190

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #190

ffi

1. Laughter _is a good stress reliever_.

2. _”I just checked the date of the voice message, July 13th... I really do check my voice mail regularly, at least once a month.”_ are the three words that started off the last email I sent. (I called an acquaintance to return a voice mail that she left me and I just listened to and didn’t realize that the message was there for over a month.)

3. What I'm most looking forward to today is _going up to the cottage with some friends_.

4. _Laughter_ puts a smile on my face.

5. Where in the world _ are my car keys_?

6. _Jumping in a lake is_ just what I needed!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _cookout with friends up at the cottage_, tomorrow my plans include _floating in the lake in inner tubes_ and Sunday, I want to _cool off in the lake some more_!

2 comments:

  1. with the hot weather right now? I also would want to jump in the lake!

    happy friday to you..

    my entry is up here

    http://moms-journey.com/2010/08/20/friday-fill-ins.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great weekend plan! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete