Sunday, July 18, 2010

Saturday Six – Episode 327

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 327


1. What local non-chain restaurant serves the best pizza you’ve ever had?
Well when you ask someone who is in their sixties that question, it covers a lot of ground. Recently, it was the place that we had pizza down in Asheville called the Mellow Mushroom.

2. You decide to order pizza from a chain: which pizza chain are you most likely to order from?
I don’t know, I usually order pizza from a local pizzeria. I don’t think I have ever ordered a chain store pizza, but if I had to I’ll chose Pizza Hut.

3. What’s your favorite style pizza on the menu of the restaurant from Answer #2?

Ugh… I don’t know. If they have a sausage, pepper and onion pizza, I’ll have that.

4. Which toppings do you absolutely not want on a pizza?

Mushrooms… they’re fungus!

5. Take the quiz: The Coffee Shop Test




You Are Mushrooms



You are down to earth and practical. You appreciate hearty foods and people.
You are very grounded. You aren't unnecessarily fanciful, and you appreciate the little things in life.

You are in tune with nature and the world around you. You appreciate the outdoors and animals.
You are likely very handy and good at doing things yourself. You're the type most likely to make your own pizza.


Yuck… I hate mushrooms.

6. What’s your favorite kind of pizza crust: thin, pan or cheese-stuffed?

Thin, followed up by pan

No comments:

Post a Comment